Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

welcome to my blog

hi my name is joanne greathead and im new to blogging. i live in malvern worcestershire in the uk, i studied fashion design and mixed media at university.
i have 2 lovely children and i am getting married in june 2011.
i am thinking about designing my own range of stamps and i am working on the images at the moment.

i am a keen crafter i make cards, dolls house miniatures with fimo clay i also enjoy making my own clothes and baking and decorating my own cakes
so as you can tell i do have alot going on.

i have recentley been diagnosed with a condition called idiopathic intercranal hypertension it is a neurological condition and type 2 diabetes all within a 3 month period. i find crafting helps me take my mind off things so i have set myself up a small crafting area in my bedroom as thats really the only place it can go

well thanks for checking this out

1 comment:

  1. congrats to your new blog
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

    I hope you will return ...

    big hugs for you...Claudia

    ReplyDelete